Facebook Ads Copy Tips, Messenger Ads, Content Repurposing & More: The Social Scoop 8/23/17
Just a few Facebook updates to report today:
- Facebook Marketplace will soon feature daily deals from eBay, cars for sale by local auto dealers, real estate listings, ticket sales, products by featured retailers and more.
- Facebook continues to make updates as part of its Journalism Project and mission to reduce ‘fake news.’ Zuck posted an update today stating that trending topics will soon display the media outlets’ logos. Plus, Facebook is finally rolling out ways for news organizations to grow paying subscribers.
- Mari Smith’s Facebook Secrets. Great podcast interview on VentureBeat! Take a listen (or skim the show notes!)
FREE Video Training Series – Part 3 of 3
Join me LIVE on my Facebook Page for this exciting 3-part series brought to you in partnership with the new Wave Video App made by Animatron. Easily create professional videos in six different formats (Landscape, Square, Mobile portrait 2:3, Standard 4:3 Landscape, Facebook Cover Video, & Instagram Story!).
It’s time to get your Facebook Live game on! If you haven’t already, please let me know if you’re interested in my upcoming Facebook Live + Facebook Ads courses here.
This Week’s Top 3 Articles
1. 4 Best Facebook Ads Copy Tips From a Copywriter via Socialbakers.com
Writing clever ad copy time and again can be a challenge, but doing so is super important for the success of your ads. Good copy is powerful… it gets results. How can you improve your writing? Try these four tips in your next ad!
2. Content Repurposing: 24 Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Next Blog Post via BloggingWizard.com
Love this one! You put a fair bit of time and effort into creating great blog posts. So, why not get the maximum out of your investment and repurpose that same content in as many different ways as possible?! Check out these 24 excellent ideas here, for example: as an Instagram post, as part of a course, as a video tip series, and the list goes on.
3. The 12 Best Facebook Messenger Ads (So Far) via AdEspresso.com
Facebook Messenger Ads provide a more direct way to reach customers on a more personal level. Curious about what kind of advertising works well on Messenger? Wondering if they might work well for your brand? The examples listed in this article are an excellent source of inspiration!
NOTE: After promising tests, Facebook recently began expanding Messenger Ads worldwide. These new Messenger Ads are placed on the Home tab of users’ Messenger mobile app. There are three other Messenger advertising solutions available from Facebook: 1. Click to Messenger Ads (prospects tap/click the CTA button to send your Page a private message). 2. Sponsored Messages (your business Page can send PMs to anyone who has previously messaged your Page). 3. Create your own Messenger bot (using Facebook’s tools or a third party company such as ManyChat). Read more about Messenger Ads in this Facebook post below:
That’s all for this week’s issue of The Social Scoop. I hope you have an amazing rest of your week and I look forward to connecting again very soon.