Facebook can be very addictive! There are so many fun “rabbit holes” to go down and new friends to acquaint yourself with. But beware, before long, Facebook could soon become “crackbook” in your day-to-day life. LOL.
I’ve put together my top ten signs you could be addicted to Facebook. Of course, I’m not talking from experience here. <wink>
- You log into Facebook before checking your regular email.
- You check Facebook daily, multiple times a day, or all day.
- Your brain filters everything through Facebook now. You think, ?How can I promote, or market, or share, or propagate this on Facebook??
- You trawl your address book for who hasn?t signed up yet, or who you haven?t invited yet.
- You get a bigger buzz from the number of new friends who accepted your add request than you do from a trip to Starbucks. (Yeah, I know, a tough one to beat!)
- You update your status frequently to put a feed on your friends? profiles.
- Hours pass before you realize you?ve done nothing but surf Facebook.
- You carry your laptop with wi-fi wherever you go? just in case.
- You find yourself thinking about Facebook when you?re away from your computer… Facebook even pops into your dreams.
- Your usual bedtime has shifted by two or more hours.
Okay, I have to include a #11: You stop talking to people who haven?t joined Facebook yet. LOL. 😉
For more humor, be sure to check my bud, David McCandless’ playful spoof site Crackbook.
Facebook is here to stay for professional networking, business building and profitable relationships. If you don?t have at least a basic profile up yet, or you want to optimize your Facebook participation, let me know and I can help.