Media Mentions and Appearances
To contact Mari for an interview, please visit this page.
Mari Smith Listed as 1 of 7 Women Who Are Shaping Digital Marketing by IBM
Smith’s focus is clear. She consistently advocates two values in building digital connections: delivering value and building relationships.Liz Alton for IBM THINK Marketing
Mari Smith – Queen of Facebook, Social Media Thought Leader
Enjoy this extensive professional and personal interview by Natfluence (The Native Influence)
Letting Your Life Speak – A Personal Interview with the ‘Queen of Facebook’, Mari Smith
This is one of my all time favorite podcast interviews – definitely very personal! Fellow Brit, Rachel Lankester, does an amazing job of covering so much ground.
Mari Smith – Hired by Facebook
TechSmith Interview – The Importance of Visuals in Social Media
Diners Club President, Eduardo Tobon, interviews Mari Smith at Social Media Marketing World:
Mari Smith has been featured in:
- The Top 20 Women Social Media Influencers
- Who Are The Top 10 Influencers In Social Media?
- The New Relationship Marketing – Interview by Dan Schawbel
- Entrepreneurial Passion vs. Sales
- Measuring Influence One Click at a Time
- A Social Media Diva Reveals Her Formula for Winning The Influence Project
- Mari Smith: The “Pied Piper” of the Online World…the Interview
- Facebook’s Pied Piper and Personal Branding
- Corporate Social Media Policies: The Good, the Mediocre, and the Ugly
New York Times
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet: Expert Tips about Using Social Media
- Small Business and Social Media – It’s not about technology; it’s about emotion
- Networking With New Media: Old-school relationship building meets new media methods.
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
- The Most Influential Small Business People on Twitter
- Facebook Marketing Live Show
- Status update: ‘One is out inspecting the realm’ … the Queen joins Facebook
- Video interview at BlogWorld Expo on social media
- Making The Brand Of You Profitable – interview at BlogWorld Expo
KUSI News – Good Morning San Diego
- Top Tweeter – Mari Smith
Contact Mari for Interviews
As a dynamic and powerful speaker with extensive knowledge and years of experience in relationship marketing, Facebook and social media marketing, Mari is frequently interviewed on her areas of expertise and passions, such as:
- Facebook and Instagram marketing for brands, SMBs and local businesses
- Social media marketing strategy
- The Facebook UI, its changes and impact on businesses
- Online privacy issues
- Twitter for business – local, national and international
- Relationship marketing
Mari has been interviewed regularly over the past fourteen years on live Television, by phone, by email, via Skype video, by impromptu video on location, and more. Mari streams live from her home office in San Diego, CA with a professional studio.
To contact Mari for an interview, go to this page.
I had a big problem with FB recently and I would like to know how to resolve and report what they did as it was a complete invasion of privacy as well as unlawful! I was trying to figure out how to place an ad. Instead of placing the ad I wanted, it wound up
giving me “Likes”. I tried and tried to delete this ad and stop them from charging me, but Delete was greyed out and all I got was a HUGE runaround or non-response from their “customer support.” Eventually, my credit card expired, so at least they couldn’t charge me anymore! I had spent 2 days and then emails over 2 more months to try to resolve but got no where.
Then, this is the really really bad part! It was my brother’s birthday. I sent him a Starbucks card! And … FACEBOOK STOLE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM THAT TRANSACTION and USED IT for more of these ad charges that the system would not allow me to cancel!!!
There was a glitch in their system that did not let me delete the ad,the customer service was non-existent for this and then the just TOOK my cc info from the GIFT and applied it to more ad charges! I immediately cancelled the card and disputed the charges and tried again for the last 2 weeks to reach someone about this only to get canned answers to how they charge for ads and where I can find their “policies!!” from some robot named Declan!
NO ON addressed the fact that they stole cc info that was meant for the purpose of buying a gift and used it towards disputed charges on ads that the system prevented me from deleting. Is this not just WRONG? Should they be allowed to take your cc info and apply it towards whatever THEY WANT?
ads. They should not es allowed to do this! Anyone have any suggestions
on how to resolve?
Iam so loveing this you are the best of best thanks Mari Smith !!!