Media Mentions and Appearances
To contact Mari for an interview, please visit this page.
Facebook Data Breach, Privacy Issues, Mark Zuckerberg’s Testimony Before Congress
— BBC Newsnight (@BBCNewsnight) April 10, 2018
One America News Network:
Mari Smith – Hired by Facebook
TechSmith Interview – The Importance of Visuals in Social Media
Diners Club President, Eduardo Tobon, interviews Mari Smith at Social Media Marketing World 2013:
Selection of Mari’s main media mentions:
- The Top 20 Women Social Media Influencers – Mari is listed as #3
- Who Are The Top 10 Influencers In Social Media?
- The New Relationship Marketing – Interview by Dan Schawbel
- Entrepreneurial Passion vs. Sales
- Measuring Influence One Click at a Time
- A Social Media Diva Reveals Her Formula for Winning The Influence Project
- Mari Smith: The “Pied Piper” of the Online World…the Interview
- Facebook’s Pied Piper and Personal Branding
- Corporate Social Media Policies: The Good, the Mediocre, and the Ugly
New York Times
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet: Expert Tips about Using Social Media
- Small Business and Social Media – It’s not about technology; it’s about emotion
- Networking With New Media: Old-school relationship building meets new media methods.
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
- Video interview at BlogWorld Expo 2011 on social media.
- Making The Brand Of You Profitable – interview at BlogWorld Expo 2010.
KUSI News – Good Morning San Diego
Contact Mari for Interviews
As a dynamic and powerful speaker with extensive knowledge and years of experience in relationship marketing, Facebook and social media marketing, Mari is frequently interviewed on her areas of expertise and passions, such as:
- Facebook marketing for brands
- Facebook marketing for local businesses
- Social media marketing and management
- The Facebook UI, its changes and impact on businesses
- Online privacy issues
- Twitter for business – local, national and international
- Relationship marketing
Mari has been interviewed regularly over the past ten years on live Television, by phone, by email, via Skype video (and ooVoo and TinyChat video), by impromptu video on location, and more.
To contact Mari for an interview, go to this page.